New Requirement: No Tdap Shot... No School!

By law, students who do not have proof of Tdap will not be able to register for school until proof is provided (DTaP, DTP, and Td shots do not meet the requirement).

Avoid the rush; meet the Tdap requirement now:

·            If your child received the Tdap shot at age 7 years or older, please bring your child's immunization (shot) record to the school office as soon as possible.

·            If your child has not received Tdap, get the shot from:

1.  Your family physician/clinic

2.  RUSD Children's Clinic--Open Mondays and Thursdays. (626) 964-4798

3.  Dial 211 for a no or low cost provider near you

Remember to bring your child's immunization record to get the shot then provide written proof of Tdap to your child's current school.

  If your child requires an exemption for medical or personal beliefs, please contact the school health office.

Visit or contact your school health office for more information.