ZOOM - School/Merge Account
Note: The student on the chromebook will already be logged in with google as soon as they log in to the Chromebook, so they have fewer steps. The tutorial in the following link are screenshots taken from an iPad.
• The iPad students would want to login to google on Safari (sorry no screenshots yet) then begin to login to zoom BEFORE they click your link in Clever. --if they ever get signed out of Zoom perhaps due to an app update, they wouldn't need to redo ALL the steps, they would just need to still "Sign in with Google"
FIRST LOG IN TO YOUR CHROMEBOOK USING YOUR STUDENT EMAIL AND PASSWORD,
OR IF ON AN IPAD, OPEN SAFARI AND LOGIN TO GOOGLE USING YOUR STUDENT EMAIL AND PASSWORD.
- IPAD: Go to Google.com, click "Sign in" at the top right of the screen. Enter your student email (Starts with s100.. Ends with @stu.rowlandschools.org).. Enter your password.
- YOU MUST USE YOUR SCHOOL/WORK EMAIL :)
Once logged in to Google, proceed to with the following steps.
1. Open Zoom and click "Sign In" in blue at the very bottom... You will then see the following screen (or similar)
On this screen, notice the "Sign In With" down at the bottom,.. we want to click the G
2. On iPad, click continue... Chromebook may skip this part.
3. Click your login email if you are already logged in with google on your device...
If you are not, you will need to obtain your s100 'Student ID email' and password from the office or your teacher.
4. Zoom will pull your info from your Schools Google account... Click Create Account.
5. After you click create account, it will create your account then take you back to the login screen...
You will have to again look down to where is says 'Sign In With' and click the G again.
6. On iPad, click continue (again)... Chromebook will skip this part.
7. Click your email to login... you should already be logged in with google on your device this time...
8. If you have not joined the Schools Zoom account, it will ask you to do so now... we will want to click 'View Detail'
Note: we will only have to do this once; If you have already done this step, you will not see it again.
9. On the next page, we will want to click 'Consolidate into Account'
10. Select 'Consolidate into Account' then click 'Continue'... you may need to scroll down.
11. When the process is done, you will see "Your Account has been switched successfully", you can then click "Start Zoom"
12. It will again take you to the Sign In screen. You will want to click G again... just under "Sign in With". If you see a pop-up (iPad), click 'Continue'... Chromebook will skip this part.
13. You should now be successfully logged in. You can now go to your Teachers Page in Clever and click their Zoom Link :)